Before the interview...
- Log on to the company's website to research the company's profile and the market they engage
- Read the job description and think 'How your experiences match their requirements?'
- Prepare yourself to answer and ask the common interview questions
Present the best...
- Look smart and professional, formal dressing is the best choice
- Arrive 15 minutes earlier at the company's office
- Take a copy of your CV, academic certificates, reference letter and other relevant documents
- Switch off your mobile phone upon arrival
- Sit up straight and keep appropriate eye contact with the interviewer
- Present clearly with confidence and smile
- Show your enthusiasm on the job
After the interview...
- Contact our consultant to feedback your views on the interview
- Write the interviewer a short note to appreciate his/her time and reemphasize your interest in the position